Standard HD Film Transfer
- How it Works
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose Standard or Enhanced Film Transfer Process
- Select Film Reel Sizes and How many
- Choose an Output (Bluray, HD Digital File, or DVD) Optional 2nd Output Avail.
- Add to Cart
- Check out
- Package your Reels into Box and Ship to AV Workshop – 703 Woodside Rd #8, Redwood City, CA 94061
- We will Order your Films in order by Date where poss. If you prefer, you can # the Reels 1-X
- We Clean, Repair and Scan your Film Frame by Frame in HD
- We ship you back your Films and Outputs ordered – Bluray, DVD or Digital file
- You plug in your new Disc or Drive and enjoy those moments all over again!
- Digital files can easily be edited on a MAC or PC with iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premeire, etc…
*If ordering Blurays or DVDs, please attach a note with Label info Ex: Smith Family Films
You can always Call or Email us w Q’s