Audio Video Workshop can transfer vinyl records to CD / LP to CD transfer. Everyone loves the warm rich tone of our favorite record, but over time these recordings become fragile and degrade. We all miss placing the needle precisely in the groove, but every play actually results in a slight degeneration of sound quality not to mention the fact that many records simply cannot be replaced.
By transferring your records to CD, you will protect your music from degradation and have all the conveniences of a compact disc. Each record is handled with care and is only used once as a source for playback. We digitize and convert your records to CD, so that you can listen to them on any CD player. Also, AV-Workshop can enhance your music collection during the LP to CD transfer by optimizing the audio levels and reducing the noise which vinyl records are prone to have. Once the record is digitized, we can apply noise reduction filters such as crackle & pop removal as well as hiss & hum removal. Thus, your music will sound better than ever and will be there the next time you’re feeling nostalgic! We also transfer audio cassette tapes to CD. So, bring your music into AV-Workshop and Back to Life Today!
Home / Shop / Audio Transfer
LP Record Transfer to CD
- How it Works
- Customer Reviews (0)
Add a review for LP Record Transfer to CD
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the amount of LPs you have
- Add Noise Reduction (optional)
- Add Track Separation (optional)
- Choose Output (CD, mp3 file, etc…)
- Add CD Copies if needed (found on bottom of this page)
- Add to Cart / Check out
- Please attach sticky note to each LP w CD Label Info (or simply indicate – Same as LP)
- Ship your LPs to AV Workshop
- We will number each LP and digitize them into files and or CDs
- The digital files will be named LP 1, LP 2, etc…
- The CDs will be labeled according to LP Info / Sticky Notes Provided (2 lines Max)
- We ship you your New CDs and original LPs back, while the Digital Files are put on our Cloud for Download
- You plug the CD into your player or drive into your computer and enjoy your Audio all over again!
- The digital files can easily be edited on a MAC or PC if desired
*Please remember to attach a sticky note to each LP for label info or just include a note – label info: same as LP
You can always Call or Email us with any Questions