Home / Shop / Audio Transfer
CD Ripping to Digital File
A one-time price of $3.75 will be added to your order.
- Customer Reviews (0)
AV Workshop can convert your audio CDs to mp3 and WAVE files. Our software is able to pull all the information from the albums - thus you'll have the metadata for each track (track number, title, artist, length, etc.). You will receive your files on a USB Flash Drive - which will have all your discs organized by album. All you have to do is click whichever album you'd like and you'll see all the tracks and their info right there!
- 1. Gather and dust off your CDsAs you gather your media, it's helpful to wipe off any excess dust. This helps your CDs transfer smoothly and prevents our machine from getting filled with dust.
- 2. Place CDs on spindlesWe will send you spindles to place your discs onto in the order you would like them.
- 3. Ship or drop-off your mediaOnce your CDs are organized onto the spindles, you're ready to drop-off or mail us your media!
- 4. Media is convertedWe convert your CDs to mp3 and WAVE files
- 5. CDs and Flashdrive are shipped to youWe ship you back your CDs on the spindles along with the USB Flash Drive with your new digital files.
- 6. Enjoy all your audio files in one place!Now you can plug your Flash Drive into any computer, laptop, smart TV, etc. and conveniently enjoy all your music together in one place!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Gather your media
- Place your order online by adding to the cart above
- We will provide you with spindles to place your discs onto
- We digitize your CDs!
- You will receive your original media back along with your new USB Flash Drive
- Includes both uncompressed WAVE Files and High Quality mp3 Files
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for CD Ripping to Digital File
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title